L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

GM GOOD IF YOU READ MY POST PLEASE READ THIS YOU COULD HELP

Go down

Re: GM GOOD IF YOU READ MY POST PLEASE READ THIS YOU COULD HELP

Post  Inspiration on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm

good shit, well that and come to a conclusion and Admin and they are two players who were Baines and ask to see them back I shit on them so good at after long this will continue until security is not server, Admin remenber who are u need him and go to logs and see ip dns and ip and mac ban
i can say or names

lklk
see your log your ip and everything that has baneale does not fit with that ip and so is the dynamic dns router baneale the router should emerge

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 pm

bueno estuve viendo un foro bueno puse la duda te mantendre informado Admin para poder salir de esto ^^ creeme de verdad me esta dando rabia con estos malditos putos hackers que lo hacen para cagar la vida a todos

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GM GOOD IF YOU READ MY POST PLEASE READ THIS YOU COULD HELP

Post  Inspiration on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:50 am

pardon my vocabulary good but this has released me of Kishi then this shit happens admin someone with anger against the server but do not know who said a damn gm am ready to give him as they gave no lie that the server will he wanted to knock down that damn the bastard is a fucking and gm dakov_spi please check the forum account and baneale bastards all ip and dns if possible I think you can see that this shit out to any of rage and not is right that a son of a bitch bastard nerd then lie down on server admin have to do something about it and I read that it is best to switch to l2jenova DataPack gm then you can see in the adminspro forum and look at this because if not this will end up being a disaster because the data they have is useless and does not protect your server well be in touch to see if the photo adminspro can help me solve the problem good excuse but I am somewhat disturbed by this shit sorry and thanks

MMMM AND ANOTHER THING
said the player who might flatten the server is called lklk look to see what ip and dns baneenlos had and ok thanks

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down