L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

FLOOD SERVER

Go down

FLOOD SERVER

Post  CrazyB0y on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:21 am

Admin u dont care for your server.Me (CrazyB0y) and Tsakalos want only unban.I speak u in msn.I speak u in server.I speak u in forum and you dont anwser.So all time server LAG!

CrazyB0y

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Dunno on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 am

admin is idiot

Dunno

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

for admin

Post  VampireSoul on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 pm

If server become more down down , lag lagggg , i will leave (by ExtremPower) REPAIR THERE CHARS AND COME IN SERVER TO SEE ALL PROBLEMS ARE YOU ADMIN OR NOOB!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
VampireSoul

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : Bulgeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Raichu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 pm

crazy meta thes kai unban hahaha!dont worry twra p erxete to protection den tha mporeis na kaneis tpt!
ante psakse gia kenourgio server ^^
oson afora to allo post gt efages ban apo oti thimame p eleges ston blood oti tha rixneis sinexeia ton server opote QQ
^^

Raichu

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Dunno on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Raichu wrote:crazy meta thes kai unban hahaha!dont worry twra p erxete to protection den tha mporeis na kaneis tpt!
ante psakse gia kenourgio server ^^
oson afora to allo post gt efages ban apo oti thimame p eleges ston blood oti tha rixneis sinexeia ton server opote QQ
^^


wananbe? no u cant u are just retard kid is not any protection program admin must fix with compile and java codes and packet is not compile so he cant fix anythink so stfu and cry bitch

Dunno

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Raichu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm

hahaha i know better than u about java and precompiled packs and eclipse Wink i assure u that
dw server is gonna get better Smile
if u dont like it u are free to leave !!^^
<3 L2WANTED fuck the haters and flooders =D

Raichu

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Dunno on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Raichu wrote:hahaha i know better than u about java and precompiled packs and eclipse Wink i assure u that
dw server is gonna get better Smile
if u dont like it u are free to leave !!^^
<3 L2WANTED fuck the haters and flooders =D

hehe i am sure u dont know u tell soon will be add protection how u cant do anythink with ddos attack only with one good firewall and one good company so what?

Dunno

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Raichu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 pm

lmao u simply dont know shit about eclipse or l2j or equal do u?hmm no reason to argue with a kid kthxbye =)

Raichu

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Dunno on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Raichu wrote:lmao u simply dont know shit about eclipse or l2j or equal do u?hmm no reason to argue with a kid kthxbye =)

equal? xaxa u use dead project only for this u are newbie in java

Dunno

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Raichu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Wink

Raichu

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Inspiration on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

SORRY CRAZY AND TSKALO NEW DATA SORRY CAN'T HACK MORE FOR ONE FACKING BAN HERE IS FAST MEN IS FUN AND IF ADMIN BAN U IS FOR ANYTHING U NO BAN WITHOUT REASON

Inspiration

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Zodac on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Dunno wrote:
Raichu wrote:hahaha i know better than u about java and precompiled packs and eclipse Wink i assure u that
dw server is gonna get better Smile
if u dont like it u are free to leave !!^^
<3 L2WANTED fuck the haters and flooders =D

hehe i am sure u dont know u tell soon will be add protection how u cant do anythink with ddos attack only with one good firewall and one good company so what?
DDos can break over 5k firewalls >.> l2eminence ,,,

Zodac

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Sorrow on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Its ADmins srv so he can do anything he wants...if u dont like it,leave srv.That is the truth.I dont like that he has no protection but....its a private srv.

Sorrow

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  rysia12 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 pm

I am sure 100% that Gypsy is too noobish to do a flood protection or anti hack...... If You are lookin' for me you can find me at new server : www.l2betahouse.com . It's Really cool , it stays only 2 days and 100 ppl on so we welcome everyone. A lot of ppl from L2WanteD join this server.

rysia12

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Zodac on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 am

Anyway server won`t open soon >.> its waste of time to w8 enjoy new year and search for other server when it will be onlline it will lose much ppl .

Zodac

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FLOOD SERVER

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum