L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Admin look plzzz

Go down

Admin look plzzz

Post  zork on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 am

sr but someone stole me and i was wondering if y can give me the agument skill that i have to the stolen char to my new........ DarkLegent to give items to Zork...can y?

zork

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  Abarai on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 am

zork wrote:sr but someone stole me and i was wondering if y can give me the agument skill that i have to the stolen char to my new........ DarkLegent to give items to Zork...can y?

its ur 1st pprivate server?
avatar
Abarai

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  zork on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Abarai wrote:
zork wrote:sr but someone stole me and i was wondering if y can give me the agument skill that i have to the stolen char to my new........ DarkLegent to give items to Zork...can y?

its ur 1st pprivate server?
no...but it is the first time stole me Razz

zork

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  St3liosv0la on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:36 pm

man the server is 2 days down and you say about a stolen char... if you said your password dont wonder about anything stolen....

St3liosv0la

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  zork on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:38 pm

St3liosv0la wrote:man the server is 2 days down and you say about a stolen char... if you said your password dont wonder about anything stolen....
i make this opic before server being down... i didnt give my password that is wierd.... and i dont ask y

zork

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  St3liosv0la on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm

you dont need to ask me.. this is a forum... and how he stole you??? with magic??? xaxaxax noobs

St3liosv0la

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  zork on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

St3liosv0la wrote:you dont need to ask me.. this is a forum... and how he stole you??? with magic??? xaxaxax noobs
where do y want to know ?

zork

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  St3liosv0la on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm

y think every noob who gets stoled will get his augment or anything else back??? and if you get stoled its not my problem... solve it yourself

St3liosv0la

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  zork on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm

St3liosv0la wrote:y think every noob who gets stoled will get his augment or anything else back??? and if you get stoled its not my problem... solve it yourself
i didnt say that is your problem and i dont want my aguments back i want to remove from 1 char to an other

zork

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin look plzzz

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum