L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Problem Everytime Crit error;( Help

Go down

Problem Everytime Crit error;( Help

Post  Co0lMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm

I played with my Char Co0lMan i farmed Blessed Scrols and Life stones and i go outside Gludin to kill moob behind a tree and something happen server get Down and when i log in later i take only Crit erorrs itried 20 times only crit crit crit then i log in with new char i can and i think its from the PLACE BUG so i will be very happy if you can help me and repair it and remove my char dont know port to giran or something thanks Smile

Co0lMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look + Screen

Post  Co0lMan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Co0lMan wrote:I played with my Char Co0lMan i farmed Blessed Scrols and Life stones and i go outside Gludin to kill moob behind a tree and something happen server get Down and when i log in later i take only Crit erorrs itried 20 times only crit crit crit then i log in with new char i can and i think its from the PLACE BUG so i will be very happy if you can help me and repair it and remove my char dont know port to giran or something thanks Smile
Look Screen i made on crit error info

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8269/25883771.png

Help me Please i Vote every day for server and help on all players in server who starting give him items explain server staff and all :" affraid

Co0lMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum