L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

I have a problem not happened and not to do

Go down

I have a problem not happened and not to do

Post  Inspiration on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 pm

I play good l2wanted 1 week ago and the truth is it's very good but a few days ago as it were yesterday attempting to enter but not leave me nothing to me. I said to my cousin who was using my account was asked what had happened to the server I did not know he had done to try to find out more
fund that had made the truth is that I discovered that my pc had a virus and the only person who had used was also noted that the antivirus was turned off I found it was not uncommon then look the name of the virus called win32:trojan that probenia of l2phx presumably I knew that my cousin had done I apologize to all the staff for this poorly understood the truth I know that the account has been Banias and I really want to recover if possible admin excuse the inconvenience of truth would be very good to my account and if possible, how it may change the password that I really feel sorry for that I am one such person I am a person who fight things and need not hack I hope to play I understand and can help me with my cousin no longer has confidence in the servers for this great accident I hope you can understand and help me thanks

and admin please help me the truth if you give me the payment jail in game but I did not remove
the character thanks

Account: Darkmiracle

Att: Inspiration (Dreagnought)

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pls Hear me pls Help Me Really Admin

Post  Inspiration on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:38 pm

gms admin please, I am writing you this to tell who really ayudenme Hackie I do not need to grow even ayudenme hear me I already have all the server is one of the few that are not is the request that I help

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem not happened and not to do

Post  Raichu on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:48 am

Well dear Gms it seems we are havin to resolve an issue of sharing accounts...from my experience this shouldnt happen but u know that the age of people playing l2 is usually between the ages of 15+ so...pls consider listenin to this person's story and resolvin his issue...it must be hard to really play and then get banned Smile
We all hope the problem gets resolved and no more problems like these arise in the future
Long live L2wanted ^^

Raichu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ty

Post  Inspiration on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 am

ty for help me really rai

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem not happened and not to do

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 am