L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

I want to talk about some things that are happening here

Go down

I want to talk about some things that are happening here

Post  Inspiration on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 pm

well first of all want to play an interesting issue is not what is happening in the community of players but the one I'm sure this is it or hack or not to think

1. jumper an orc overlord I guess that is not main mmmm that the SPS (Mystic Muse) for use Heroic Miracle is that we have reached bone I do not think that the truth is somewhat disconcerting and besides that who Orc kills a miracle every 2 min to ask the entire staff of gm and admins who look at this because the truth is something that no one can explain to anyone what I said if I wash my hand and say what should be said I dare to make more accusations but if you look at this issue well thanks

2. he's having with the server admin one things one of the things that causes flood if I wrong is that the server is self-creating accounts so that the bot can be programmed to create accounts simultaneously and cause lag the server or your worst tomb is that we are under a DDoS attack

Thanks

Atte: Inspiration

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to talk about some things that are happening here

Post  CrosS4k1as on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 am

maybe he has celestial shield active...... ask him...

CrosS4k1as

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:48 am

no cross first u start to hit 2k for example and later when him active miracle u hit him 800 crit so how u explain them

Inspiration

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum